District Standard Criteria
The criteria for the District Standard Competition:
- Describe your Service project - include the part of the community that benefitted.
- How did the idea originate? Chance remark/by request/members/leaders/parents.
- How many members/leaders/parents/others took part?
- Duration of project - hours/days/months/over a period of .............
- Of what value do you think your efforts were to the recipients ands the others?
- How does the project tie in with the training scheme/aims of Scouting/progress Awards/badges?
Download the Application Form and complete the criterias. Upon completion, please return the form in a sealed envelope marked District Standard Competition to Team DC.